Discord & Minecraft Rules
• Be Respectful / No Harassment
- Toxicity, bullying/harassment, threatening physical harm, and cyber-related attacks such as DDoS/DOS or doxxing attacks are not allowed. Staff will decide to get the final call on what is considered in this category.
• Please do not ping any Staff unless given explicit permission
- Staff are usually busy, so when communicating with Staff for complex questions, please open a support ticket in #tickets.
• Limited Advertising
- You may use the #advertising channel only for nation & town Discords. DM Advertising is strictly prohibited.
• Listen to the Staff
- If a Staff member has requested to watch your behavior and to stop, please do so.
• No NSFW/ Extreme Vulgar chatting
- Please do not post any content that is considered pornographic or adult-related content. Use #memes to post memes.
• No Spamming/ Keep content in their appropriate channels
- Try to use channels for their intended purposes. This keeps holding discussions easier. Each channel has a description.
• Follow Discord's TOS
- Discord's TOS, which you can read here: https://discordapp.com/terms
• Do not bring up sensitive topics with malicious intent
- If you want to talk about something subjectable, be respectful of others while during so.
• Do not impersonate anyone
- Do not pretend to be someone you are not. Alts are also not allowed.
Last Updated: September 3rd, 2021
• Cheating is not allowed. Please refrain from using hacked clients or x-ray. You will receive punishments if so.
• Do not harass other players.
• Do not purposely find exploits in the game. The game is to be played properly.
• No alt accounts.
• Do not doxx players.
• Do not go out of your way to ruin other player's experiences. This includes attempting to lag the server.
• Respect the Staff Team. They are a resource here to help you.
• TPA traps are strictly prohibited